Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son

Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento -  For My Growing Son

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son is something that I've loved my entire life.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

I made this bento for my energetic, growing son. This is an original Japanese recipe using shio koji and mushrooms from the Tohoku region.

In Step 5, it can burn easily after adding soy sauce. Take it off the heat as soon as it is aromatic. For serving 2. Recipe by Meronpan mama

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son:

  1. 25 grams Japanese leek
  2. 30 grams Maitake mushrooms
  3. 30 grams Buna-shimeji mushrooms (brown clam shell mushroom)
  4. 150 grams Beef (sliced)
  5. 1 tbsp Shio-koji
  6. 1 tsp Cooking sake (refined sake)
  7. 1 tsp Soy sauce
  8. 1 tsp Vegetable oil (for frying)

Instructions to make to make Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son

  1. Rub shio-koji into the sliced beef.
  2. Cut the leeks diagonally, and shred the maitake and buna-shimeji mushrooms so that they are easy to eat.
  3. Heat vegetable oil into the frying pan, and saute the beef from step 1. After it has cooked, place it into a separate bowl.
  4. Next fry the leek, maitake, and buna-shimeji mushrooms from step 2, and burn off the alcohol.
  5. Put the beef from step 3 back into the pan. Finish it up by adding soy sauce evenly over the entire mixture.
  6. Now it is finished. Pack in bento after it has sufficiently cooled.

As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them but just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation methods.

This isn't a complete guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Goldfish Character Onigiri Bento - For My Growing Son. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian classic tiramisu

Dahi vada aloo dum

Malabar fish biriyani